Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Absolute Underground...







okay, so I've obviously been kind of busy as I haven't posted anything in a while. Here is a progression from concept to finish of a piece I did for the cover of Vancouver-based magazine Absolute Underground. This was an extremely challenging project as I had to include 4 bands (and 15 band members) and a Halloween theme on the cover. I pretty happy with how this turned out. I'll make sure to add another update when the mag is released (there is also a full page interview with yours truly in the issue).

3 comments:

Justin Scott said...

I absolutely love this piece. Super strong composition, I love how you broke it up into panels. The monsters are rad, very strong drawing, good work buddy.

Scott Kowalchuk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Kowalchuk said...

Thanks man-dude. Now I just have to go find a copy of the mag (I have an interview in it and everything). It should be available in Van-city too.